Disclosure of Information
We are committed to valuing and respecting your privacy. We will not disclose any of the personal information that you provide such as your name, mailing address, telephone number, e-mail address to any outside parties without your consent. We respect your privacy as much as you do.
You may be asked to provide us with personal and demographic information when you register on the Site, purchase a product on the Site or contact us through the Site.
What we do with the information we gather
We require your personal and demographic information to provide you with better service, and in particular for the following purposes:
- to place an order made through the Site;
- to process transactions;
- to provide you with information such as to send you electronic newsletters or to provide you with special offers or promotional and marketing materials on our behalf of or on behalf of third parties, including to let you know about new products, services or upcoming events;
- to enable you to participate in a variety of the Site’s features such as to enable you to participate in online contests or other promotions;
- to customize your experience on the Site or to serve you specific content or ads that are relevant to you;
- to provide customer support;
- to notify you of other information concerning products you have purchased;
- to improve merchandise selections and the overall shopping experience at the Site; and
- for internal records.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you must note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we are not responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide while visiting other sites.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission. If you require a copy of the information held on you, please write us via e-mail at Heal@Healiv.pk.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct such information.